Household cleaners, aerosol cans, chemicals, bug killers and any product around the house or garage used incorrectly can be hazardous to your dog. Yesterday, in the news there was an article about a television show filming a realty tv show and during the filming the dog bit into an aerosol can and ignited a kitchen fire. Luckily, no one was hurt, but had that been a situation that wasn’t being monitored, the filming crew and the dog might not have been so lucky. For the safety of your pets, be they dogs or cats it is important to keep your cleaners and any toxic products up out of reach of your animals. It would be ideal if they were in a locked cabinet, as some dogs tend to find ways to get into everything. Think twice about the things that are around your house that could cause harm and play it safe where your animals are concerned.
GIVEAWAY – Maggie’s Apple Cinnamon Delight Biscuits in Paw Printed Jar (open until June 15), click here to enter
BOOK GIVEAWAY starts this Friday, May 25, watch for details.
The DOG is the god of frolic.
Henry Ward Beecher
Scratch a dog and you’ll find a permanent job.
Franklin P. Jones
During the hot weather days of summer the water in a dogs bowl that is placed outside can become very warm. To keep the water cool, rather than empty it and fill again with cold water, just add ice cubes.
How much would you spend in the search to find your dog? See what this mom and daughter spent to find their dog.
Have you ever lost your dog or have you ever found a dog? Share with us how you handled either situation.